- Test\test-config.js: plovr config file, uncomment the module you want to build and run through plovr
- Test\test.js: goog.require for entire closure library
- Test\test2.js: missing requires for gears, crypt, test, and some others I'll never use
- Test\test3.js: also missing goog.ui.editor
- Test\closure_complete.js: built from test.js, 4.1mb
- Test\closure_mostly.js: built from test2.js, 2.6mb
- Test\closure_noeditor.js: built from test3.js, 2.4mb
/// <reference path="~/Content/Test/closure_mostly.js">
Note: you don't have to add the files to your project, but it uses the same url pathing as if they were part of your web site.
You could also just build your project in WHITESPACE mode and use the generated file. If you use SIMPLE mode, the closure compiler will shorten your parameter names. If you use ADVANCED mode the closure compiler would shorten all the names and wouldn't even include code you didn't use.